SITE4TEACHERS.COM

Where Teachers can find and share great deals, freebies, and tips!

New all-natural yummy candy:)

I was able to try 4 bags of Surf Sweets candy thanks to Naturally Savvy. These treats use natural-ingredients, with none of the "scary 7" I have previously blogged about. I enjoyed the gummy worms and gummy bears. Kids will love these as they look and taste like their favorite treats, but moms know they are much better for them. I also enjoyed the jelly beans. I know I can trust this company because they use organic and natural ingredients found in nature. Check out more of their products at www.surfsweets.com Please try for yourself and support this great company! Find out more about the deadly seven and other ingredients to steer clear of at www.naturallysavvy.com

0 comments:

    Personalized Children's Gifts:

    1 cent Personalized Christmas My Adventure Book
Custom Search
All Teacher Websites